Here we list freelance copywriter jobs. Most of the freelance copywriter jobs are remote/online, so you can work from anywhere.
Some of the freelance copywriter jobs are for one off projects, whilst others are for monthly ongoing contracts, meaning you can generate a regular source of income from one or more clients, taking away the pressure of paying the bills!
Be The First To Hear About New Freelance Copywriter Jobs
To be ahead of the crowd and be the first to hear about freelance copywriter jobs, simply enter your details below:
Freelance Copywriter For Legal Website – Regular Articles
Our client is looking for a freelance copywriter to provide 10 articles each month, with the following specification:
- 750 – 1000 words
- Articles covering general legal questions (not detailed legal advice). It is expected that a freelance copywriter with any reasonable level of experience will easily be able to research and write each article without any difficulty.
- At the beginning of each month, you will be provided with a list of article titles and keywords to target for each article, then you will be asked to send each article through during the month as you complete them.
- You will be paid monthly in arrears for your content.
- To be considered for this position, you will be provided with one article title and keywords to target as a test piece of copy (unpaid).
- If accepted, you will then be provided with your first 10 article titles to complete over the course of the next month.
To be considered for this position, simply enter your details below and our client will be in touch.
Common Questions About Freelance Copywriter Jobs
What Is A Freelance Copywriter?
A freelance copywriter will work for several different businesses at any one time, usually from their own home or office space, providing one off or regular content for business owners.
A freelance copywriter might be asked to write any of the following content:
- Content for a new business website
- Regular monthly articles or blogs to help grow visitor numbers to a website
- Email newsletters for the business owners to send to their prospects and clients
- Linkedin Bios
- Brochure content
Becoming A Freelance Copywriter
How do you become a freelance copywriter?
There are a number of paths you can take to becoming a freelance copywriter:
- Take a course in becoming a freelance copywriter (see below)
- Simply start writing content for people you know, practising until you are able to provide good quality content on a
regular basis. There is no formal qualification for freelance copywriters, so this is the path that many people take. As with anything, practice makes perfect, so if you want to become a freelance copywriter, take a course or just get practising!
How Does The Freelance Copywriter Job Process Work?
To apply for any of our freelance copywriter jobs, simply enter your details below the relevant vacancy and submit the form.
Your details will then be sent to the company looking to hire freelance copywriters and they will be in touch with you to arrange their sample content and then, hopefully, hire you to supply their content.
What Is The Process Once I Get Hired As A Freelance Copywriter?
Each client will have their own process to follow, but usually, you will receive a brief for the content required, then a timescale for the content to be provided.
Once provided, you may be asked to make some edits, before your content is then accepted and payment made in accordance with the client’s standard terms.
What Is A Good Freelance Copywriter Hourly Rate?
Hourly rates do not work for freelance copywriters or for people hiring freelance copywriters.
Think about it – the business owner hiring freelance copywriters needs to know their costs at the beginning of a project.
If an hourly rate is agreed, they cannot accurately estimate their costs.
As most freelance copywriter jobs are unlikely to lead to an instant return on investment for the business owner, this is not an acceptable position.
Likewise, for the freelance copywriter, hourly rates are a bad idea.
As you become more experienced as a copywriter, you will actually earn less because you will complete your copywriting faster. How will that be fair on you? As your expertise increases you get paid less for each article? That would make no sense, which is why agreeing a fixed price for each article or copywriting job is the sensible thing to do.
How Do I Get Paid For Freelance Copywriter Jobs?
Each company or person looking to hire a freelance copywriter will agree on terms with you when you sign up to work with them.
It is important to discuss anything that you are unsure of BEFORE you agree to the terms to avoid any issues later on in the process.
Don’t Miss Out On New Freelance Copywriter Job Opportunities
Sign up below: